Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Short Bus

I hate the short bus. My son loves the short bus. Although to him it's just a bus that he gets to ride in. Short or long doesn't matter to him yet. He hasn't heard the comments about the short bus or seen the looks of people passing as it pulls up to our house.

I love our bus driver. She is awesome and truly seems to care for each of the kids while they are in her care on the bus. She sees the pain in my eyes some days as I hand my son over to her and always tries to bring a smile to me. I appreciate that. However, I still hate the short bus.

I'm looking forward to the end of the year when we will get a break from the short bus and my little boy can just be my little boy again and the short bus can sit in a garage far away from my house.

I think I will always hate the short bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment